We are known for our integrity and results.
We take pride in the fact that executives entrust us with their most complex challenges, and regard us as consultants that operate with integrity and get results.
Integrity is key to all that we do. Integrity:
- drives our focus on connectedness and collaboration and not all forms of general consulting advice and support
- explains why we offer a capability platform in Collabor8 and not rely simply on consulting approach to transfer skills and capabilities
- is why management, employee, and union representations are all happy to refer us to workplaces characterised by entrenched conflict, apathy and disengagement
- means we bring non-partisan perspectives to debates about policy settings required to promote more productive workplaces.
Results is key to our long-term relationships. Results:
- begins with immediate challenges and a positive shift in the bottom line
- means our work is subject to review within industry bodies and academic circles
- several of our clients have been or are promoted as examples of leading practice
- means sharing experiences at industry and professional conferences (eg ILERA 2013; Newcastle IRS).