Our clients are executives who understand the importance of connectedness and are willing to invest in its improvement.
Representing a broad cross-section of industry sectors and government businesses, our client executives prepare their workplaces for the performance challenges of today and tomorrow.
They confront new business models, restructuring, downsizing, labour reform, and new technologies as opportunities to adapt in the immediate term and challenges to improve on an ongoing basis.
As consultants, we enjoy long term relationships with clients in the Public Sector, Mining, Paper Manufacturing, Postal Services, Oil & Gas, and Heavy Manufacturing.
In the past two years under our new banner at Workforce Advantage, we have continued to deepen and broaden these associations:
Oil & Gas
- Caltex Australia
- International Power
Transport, Packaging & Logistics
- Patrick Corporation
- Polaris Marine
Education & Professional Services
- Monash University
- Australian Institute of Management (Victoria & Tasmania)
- Catholic Education Office (Melbourne)
- Department of Treasury & Finance (Vic)
- Department of Education and Early Childhood Development (Vic)
- Victoria Police
- Department of Primary Industries
- Department of Transport, Planning, and Local Infrastructure
- Public Transport Victoria
- Department of Health (Vic)
- Bureau of Meteorology (C/W)
- Care Connect
- Inner Eastern Community Health
- Manningham Community Health